JBuilder® is one of the most complete and powerful Java IDE’s available with support for the leading commercial and open source Java EE 5 application servers.
· Improve code quality and performance
· Increase individual and team productivity
· Improve comprehension of new or existing code
JBuilder’s code profiling and performance tuning tools, which include the ability to profile Web applications, enable Java developers to deliver high performing, scalable applications. With the built-in audits and metrics, you can measure the overall quality of the object design, the complexity and cohesion between objects, the extent of test coverage, and many other factors to help pinpoint potential maintenance, quality and performance issues.
To maximize developer productivity JBuilder includes several visual designers including EJB and JPA Designers enabling developers to create a visual model as they develop EJB applications and enable the creation of a Java modeling project with JPA support, a Web Services Designer which provides a visual, two-way designer for creating Axis based Web Service-enabled applications, and a Swing UI Designer for fast, easy creation of Swing-based UIs.
The UML modeling capability in JBuilder fosters better communication between developers, developer teams, and management and supports both the 1.4 and 2.0 UML specifications. And, with LiveSource® you have the added benefit of simultaneous synchronization between the code and diagrams when making changes to either one.
· Support for leading commercial and open source Java application servers.
· Visual EJB, JPA and Web services development.
· Performance tuning with memory and CPU profiling capabilities.
· Profile performance across JDBC, RMI, JSP, JNDI, EJBs, JMS, and Web service protocol containers.
· Code coverage and analysis.
· Code audit and metrics.
· Swing UI designer.
· UML 2.0 modeling and code archeology.
· Collaborative team development with integrated tracking, source code management, project planning and continuous builds.
· Centralized license management and tool deployment with Embarcadero ToolCloud