Описание на продукта
ER/Studio XE is the fastest, easiest and most collaborative way for data management professionals to build and maintain enterprise-scale databases and data warehouses. Built in facilities automate routine modeling tasks so users can analyze and optimize database and data warehouse designs faster than ever. With a server-side model management system and online portal, it is simply the most productive way to share, document and publish your models and metadata to distributed teams.
ER/Studio XE is the:
- Fastest way to engineer, analyze and optimize database and data warehouse structures with innovative and intuitive functionality
- Easiest way to share, document, report, and publish data models and metadata to distributed teams
- Most collaborative way to work cross-functionally on business requirements, designs and data models while enforcing standards in a shared team modeling environment
Use ER/Studio Enterprise to:
- Diagnose and understand the impact of changes more effectively with “where used,” data lineage, enterprise data dictionary and “compare and merge” technologies.
- Promote data reuse and collaboration in real-time through effective enterprise model management and metadata publication capabilities.
- Enhance visibility and information quality across enterprise systems with round-trip engineering and complete database lifecycle support.
- Effectively communicate models across the enterprise with real-time metadata reporting and publishing tools.
- Centralize license management and tool deployment with Embarcadero ToolCloud
Поръчайте ER/Studio® XE
Свалете пробна версия
Improved Integration with ER/Studio Business Architect
Search, report, and publish process models from Business Architect in the Portal
Improve collaboration and security of process and conceptual models by storing in the Repository
Introducing ER/Studio Software Architect for UML Modeling
- Complete UML modeling environment to create Class, Sequence, Use Case and other UML 2.0 diagrams
Expanding innovative features in ER/Studio Data Architect
New Workflow Communication facilities with web 2.0 technologies between ER/Studio Data Architect and Portal
Updated DBMS features for the latest editions of Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 LUW, InterBase and Teradata
Design and Architecture Tools