Описание на продукта
ER/Studio Data Architect is an industry-leading data modeling tool that enables companies to discover, document, and re-use data assets. With round-trip database support, data architects have the power to easily reverse-engineer, analyze, and optimize existing databases. ER/Studio Data Architect’s strong reporting and communication capabilities help enforce organizational standards and achieve higher levels of productivity.
- Enterprise wide data lineage and traceability
- Automated model publication, communication and collaboration
- Round-trip engineering
- Multiplatform database lifecycle support
Ready to Upgrade to ER/Studio Enterprise?
Combining process modeling, data modeling, UML modeling, a server- side repository, and a metadata reporting engine, upgrading to ER/Studio Enterprise provides you all the tools you’ll need to analyze, model and design your complex applications and databases. Learn more about ER/Studio Enterprise.
Stuck On an Outdated Modeling Tool?
Making the switch and upgrading to ER/Studio is simple and easy. Read more about upgrading from ERwin or PowerDesigner.
- Complete database lifecycle support for forward and reverse engineering
- Advanced bi-directional compare and merge for models and database structures
- Data dictionary standardization with domain inheritance, reusable objects, and automatic updates
- Data lineage support with visual documentation of source/target mapping
- “Where Used” analysis and user-defined mappings
- Nested and attribute level submodel management
- Customized XML schema generation
- Advanced diagram and layout engines
- Available add-on products for industry standard models/patterns
- Centralized license management and tool deployment with Embarcadero ToolCloud
Поръчайте ER/Studio® Data Architect
Свалете пробна версия
New! Expanded Visual Data Lineage
- Communicate data flows more effectively with ETL developers.
- Reduces need for spreadsheets that are quickly outdated to communicate source/target mappings between systems.
Search and browse the Portal directly from the Repository within the Data Architect client for easy retrieval of metadata and diagrams.
Workflow Commenting & Labeling
New Workflow Communication facilities with web 2.0 technologies between ER/Studio Data Architect and Portal.
Communicate with DBA’s, developers, and business analysts more effectively during model reviews.